I got this fun little survey from Rachel Rowell’s blog. Should be interesting. Try it yourself.
1. How many times will you break and/or lose your cell phone in 2009?
Probably none. I’m usually pretty good about keeping my electronic leash on me or my purse at all times.
2. If for one year (2009) you could choose to be any age, what age would you be and why?
Probably 27. Because in a year hopefully within a year we will have good jobs, decent income, and making a good dent in our debt payoff process.
3. In past years, what New Year’s resolution did you break the fastest?
Most of them. I can’t keep from slacking off in the diet and exercise department…and songwriting more. I’m determined to succeed in those in 2009. I need a workout buddy though, that works the best for me!
4. Who do you NOT want to see in 2009?
Can’t think of anyone that I want to avoid. I get along well with most. Life’s too short to hold grudges.
5. On New Year’s Eve, do you:
a) Fall asleep at 9:00 p.m. (like you do any other night.)
b) Barely make it to midnight with your significant other/family.
c) Hit the town like a party animal until at least 1:00 a.m.
Definitely B. I am usually excited with full steam the early part of the night, but 10:30, 11, 11:30 gets harder to stay awake. This year our festivities include going to look at the Meadow Lights (or “Meder” if you’re from around these parts), dinner at a hole in the wall family fave in Dunn called “Norris’s” and then we’ll watch the newest Indiana Jones movie we haven’t seen before watching the ball drop. I’ll be sure to get a good smooch from the hubby too of course!
6. What word or phrase will you hear your significant other or best friend say most often in 2009? Can we get cable tv yet? No, you cannot buy that.
7. What 2009 movie or book are you most looking forward to?
X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Gran Torino, Night at the Museum 2: Battle at the Smithsonian. Bride Wars. And I’ve never been a Trekkie fan, but Star Trek looks really cool, plus “Sylar” from Heroes plays Spock.
8. Are you more likely to get fired from a job or get a big promotion in 2009? Uh hopefully promotion.
9. What new thing would you mix with chocolate in 2009? Peanut butter of course!
10. How many people will you romantically kiss in 2009?
One and only one.
Feel free to copy and paste this survey on your own blog is you wish. Just drop me a comment to let me know so I can go check yours out too!
So, what will you be doing when the minute hand pushes over into 2009 tonight?